Tuesday, February 23, 2010

fingers crossed


I'm saying a litle prayer for me....tomorrow I go on a 2nd interview for a job I really really want. I know that no matter where I end up working, i'll be an asset for that place but this past year has been one of the difficult in life, I don't say that lightly. I'm so very lucky to have such wonderful people in my life that help me in more ways than they know. But selling myself? its so hard for me. Getting this job is so up to me and its scary to know that I'm one of many out of work right now. Every time I go out there and take a test for a job, I sit there with people that are so different from me...younger, older, more experienced, just out of college but there are tons of them and we're all the same because we all want that same ONE job that is posted. Its like me versus 200 because so many people want that one good job. Who wants to work for a crappy company without benefits or be underpaid. We all want better right. Anyways, I'm hoping I get this job. I know its a good fit and I'm just praying that my new employer feels that way too. Me blowing ou the birthday cake is like me lighting a candle and saying a prayer since its basically what I was wishing for anyways. I hope my wish comes true tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment