Friday, January 28, 2011
and so it begins!
Cookie madness is here. I'm sitting here at home on a friday night waiting for the girls' parents to send me their orders, argggg! Why did I give them such a late deadline because they are all waiting until the absolute last minute and its driving me crazy. I'm suppose to have a fun filled weekend, not sitting by the computer waiting for my email inbox to overflow with massive requests for time extensions. I've heard it all....oh, i just got home, i was at work since 7am, my husband has the order, i didn't realize it was today and then someone actually blamed me saying they didn't get the email ( i guess she didn't pay attention when i said to fill in the contact sheet so i had the right email address) oh but then somehow she emailed me. Geez people, give me some courtesy please. all i have to say is, "and so it begins."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment