Wednesday, November 23, 2011

its a tradition

So I wasn't even thinking about going Black Friday shopping. There isn't anything I really need or want that is going to be on sale and its been so cold, I just want to stay under the blankets for my next 4 days off. Just kidding. But its a tradition. I have been black friday shopping before there were commercials. Braving the cold in Victorville, yes Victorville when there was nothing there. My Nina showed me the ropes and I've forever been hooked on finding a good bargain. I want to say I've been doing this for a good 15 years, way before Samantha. It wasn't so crazy back then, I mean it was but not like now. Most times people were just trying to get a jump start on Christmas decorations and some toys. Now its like everything's on sale and this whole madness of starting at midnight, I don't know if I like that. At least this year I don't have the itch to sleep overnight (yes, i've done that too). But like the crazy Target lady says "its here!!!!". Most likely I'm going to hit up Target, Walmart, Michaels and Joann's of course and maybe Walmart and Best Buy later on saturday. Here are a few random things I want, not that I'm going to get them but you never know.

$199.99 42 inch plasma at Best Buy (but i would have to be in line already)
$299.99 at Best Buy ( i need a laptop, if not than an IPAD2)

$59.99 Epson stylus at Best Buy ( we need a home printer but we have such bad luck - they're always breaking)
$89.99 Canon Selphy on Amazon ( I want a portable printer so bad)
Fiskers paper trimmer (my old cricut one is just not cutting it, hahaha get it)
Roxy knee high boots on Amazon - I love these boots
Bluetooth - so I can stop getting tickets (i'm sure its on sale somewhere)
Breaking Bad Season One - it just looks so funny
Obviously I don't need any of this well except we really need a printer for the house. I just love going out and finding deals. Most times i come home with way more stuff than I should but 'oh well'. So I'm making plans to see who is going to be my partner for this mad adventure. Every year it seems to be different. I've gone with my friends, my Dad, my honey, my Nina....maybe its Samantha's turn, hehehehe. We shall see.

Day 6 of 25 ways to wear a scarf
" the europeon loop"

No comments:

Post a Comment